Vivo has introduced three new high-end hardware, one of them is the Vivo X Note.
The company has a thing for large displays lately. There’s the 8-inch Fold X, their first tablet with the 11-inch Vivo Pad, and this, the normal form-factor yet still enormous 7-inch Vivo X Note.
SEE ALSO: 5G smartphones in the Philippines
It goes without saying that it’s currently one of the most powerful and feature-packed Vivo phones on the market. The said 7-inch screen uses Samsung’s 5G AMOLED panel with a QHD+ pixel resolution. Like the Fold, it also got a DisplayMate A+ score.
The device features a sleek design with curves on the sides of the screen. On the back, we have a camera layout similar to the Fold. It holds a 50-megapixel ISOCELL GN1 sensor, paired with a periscope lens, a 12-megapixel sensor with standard 2x zoom, and a sharp 48-megapixel ultra-wide lens.
There’s also the ZEISS logo as a cherry on top as it has the lens maker’s Vario-Tessar technology with T* anti-reflective coating.
The internals is something to be expected. It’s powered by one of the best mobile chipsets today, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 from Qualcomm. It also comes with a dedicated Secure Processing Unit (SPU) and is cooled by a large vapor chamber.
For its size, Vivo could’ve gone with something bigger than its 5,000mAh battery, but I guess they didn’t want it to be heavier. It’s paired with 80W and 50W wired and wireless charging, respectively.
The Vivo X Note has a starting price of CNY5,999 (around Php49,100) for the 8GB/256GB, CNY6,499 (around Php53,200) for the 12GB/256GB, and CNY6,999 (around Php57,300) for the 12GB/512GB. It will be initially available in China with release details in the Philippines and other markets yet to be revealed.
Vivo X Note Specs
- Android 12, OriginOS
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 7-inch LTPO 2.0 AMOLED display, 3080 x 1440 pixel resolution, 486ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- 3.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 octa-core processor
- Large vapor chamber cooling
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- Adreno 730 GPU
- 256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 50-megapixel (GN1, OIS, f/1.6) + 48-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.2) + 12-megapixel (2x zoom, f/2.0, PDAF) + 8-megapixel (periscope, 5x zoom) rear cameras, LED flash
- Under-display fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers, No headphone jack
- Hi-Res audio
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- IR blaster
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 168.8 x 80.3 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 221g
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 80W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, 10W reverse wireless charging