Vivo just released the Vivo Y11 Skyline Blue in the Philippines.
The Vivo Y11 Skyline Blue is an addition to the color options that were initially released in the country. Other colors include Mineral Blue and Agate Red.
Other than the new color, it’s still the same Y11 from before. It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor, with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of expandable sotrage, and Adreno 505 GPU.
There’s a 6.35-inch HD+ screen on the front, with a notch on top for the 8-megapixel selfie camera. On the back, we have the 13-megapixel and 2-megapixel dual cameras, fingerprint scanner, and a large 5,000mAh battery beneath it.
The Vivo Y11 Skyline Blue has the same price of Php6,499 and now available nationwide. If it’s not your cup of tea, you can check out the recently discounted the S1 Pro, Y19, Y12, and Y91C.
Vivo Y11 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Funtouch OS 9.1
- Dual SIM
- 6.35-inch HD+ IPS display, 1544 x 720 pixel resolution, ~268ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 505
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFI 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, BDS, GLONASS, Galileo
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92mm
- Weight: 190.5g
- Colors: Skyline Blue, Mineral Blue, Agate Red
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 10W charger