As the GCQ has been implemented in most parts of the Philippines, more businesses have resumed their operations.
If you’re about to go out to score a brand new phone, you might want to check these Vivo devices that just got a price drop. Starting with the Vivo S1 Pro which is now Php2,000 cheaper with its new SRP of Php13,999 (from Php15,999).
Vivo S1 Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, Funtouch OS 9.2
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.38-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 32-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra wide, f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, BDS, Galileo, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.25 x 75.19 x 8.68mm
- Weight: 186.7g
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging support
If you want something cheaper, we also have the Vivo Y19 4GB/128GB and Vivo Y12 3GB/64GB, which are now Php1,000 cheaper from their original prices. The Y19 now retails for Php9,999 (from Php10,999) while the Y12 is at Php6,999 (from Php7,999).
The Vivo Y19 is powered by a MediaTek Helio P65 processor, has a 6.53-inch FHD display, 5,000mAh battery, 16-megapixel selfie camera, and quad-cameras on the back led by a 16-megapixel main shooter and 8-megapixel ultra-wide.
On the other hand, the Vivo Y12 has an Helio P22 processor, a 6.35-inch HD+ screen, 5,000mAh battery, 8-megapixel selfie snapper, and three cameras on the back with a 13-megapixel main shooter.
Also part of the sale is the Vivo Y91C 32GB. This thing has an Helio P22 processor, a 6.22-inch HD+ screen, 4,030mAh battery, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, and a single 13-megapixel shooter on the back.
The Y91C is now available in the Philippines for Php4,999 from its previous SRP of Php5,499.