There’s another entry-level smartphone from Vivo. The company recently debuted the newest Vivo Y91C 2020 in Bangladesh, a rebranded model of the Vivo Y91i.
The Vivo Y91C 2020 comes with a 6.22″ HD+display and a waterdrop notch where the 5-megapixel camera is placed. Since the device lacks a fingerprint scanner, the front camera serves as the only way of authentication. At the back of the handset is a 13-megapixel camera and an LED flash.
When it comes to the processor, the Vivo Y91C 2020 features a Helio P22 partnered with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage which is expandable via microSD slot (up to 256GB). In addition, the device runs Android 8.1 with Vivo’s own Funtouch OS 4.5.
It also comes with a pretty standard 4,030 mAh battery which uses a microUSB port. Our most loved 3.5mm headphone jack is still present along with the Bluetooth 5.0 and an FM radio receiver. Meanwhile, the phone’s sensors include an accelerometer, ambient light, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor.
- Vivo Y19 Home Credit installment plans
- Vivo takes first three spots in AnTuTu’s best performing flagship smartphones list
The Vivo Y91C 2020 is exclusive in Bangladesh for now for a price of BDT 9,990 (around Php6,000) and comes in black and blue colors. Vivo has not given us a word if the phone will be available in the Philippines. For now, we’ll have to wait and see.
Vivo Y91C 2020 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.5
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.22-inch HD+ display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution
- 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD (dedicated slot)
- 13-megapixel f/2.2 rear camera, PDAF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/1.8
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth, FM radio
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Fusion Black
- Dimensions: 155.11×75.09×8.28mm
- Weight: 163.5g
- 4,030mAh non-removable battery