Vivo has introduced the Y12G as the sixth member of the Vivo Y12 series.
The Vivo Y12G is comprised of a couple of entry-level features starting with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor, with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage.
On the front, there’s the typical 6.51-inch LCD screen, with less-inspiring HD+ pixel resolution and the traditional waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. On the back, we only have a 13-megapixel main camera and two 2-megapixel sensors.
Like most budget phones, it features an enormous 5,000mAh battery with a microUSB port instead of the more modern USB Type-C.
The Vivo Y12G has a price of INR10,990 (around Php7,500) and is now available in India. Release in other markets is yet to be announced.
Vivo Y12G Specs
- Android 11, Funtouch OS 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.51-inch HD+ IPS display, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.41 x 76.32 x 8.41mm
- Weight: 191g
- Colors: Phantom Black, Glarcier Blue