Vivo Philippines has a new budget gaming phone offering, the Y20s G.
The Vivo Y20s G features a MediaTek Helio G80 processor, an entry-level chip geared for gaming. It’s coupled with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage. Software features like Multi-Turbo 3.0, Game Assistant, and Ultra Game Mode ensures the best possible gaming experience.
It’s also rigged with a generous 5,000mAh battery with a standard AI power-saving technology, which Vivo claims can last for 20 hours of online HD video watching or 8 hours of heavy gaming. Charging is done using an 18W fast charger with an outdated microUSB port.
We then have a 6.51-inch HD+ screen on the front, with a traditional waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. The Y20s G has its fingerprint scanner on the side for a more seamless look, doubling as the lock/power switch.
We have a triple camera setup around the back: 13-megapixel main shooter, 2-megapixel macro, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. No ultra-wide.
The Vivo Y20s G has an official price of Php9,999 and available in Vivo’s own website store, Lazada, and Shopee. For a limited time, you can get it with a free pair of TWS earphones worth Php2,499.
Vivo Y20s G Specs
- Android 11, Funtouch OS 11
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.51-inch HD+IPS display, 1600 x 720pixel resolution, 269ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G52 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, macro) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Single loudspeaker, Headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.41 x 76.32 x 8.41mm
- Weight: 192.3g
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charger