Xiaomi celebrates its 10th anniversary with the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra. It goes without saying that this is the best smartphone that the company makes, and all of its highlight features centers to the number “120”.
For starters, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra sports a 48-megapixel periscope-style camera that can do 5x of optical zoom and 120x of hybrid zoom — beating the P40 Pro and Galaxy S20 Ultra. It currently tops DxOMark’s best camera phone list.
Secondly, it has a smooth 120Hz 6.67-inch FHD+ OLED screen with 10-bit color and peaks at 800-nits of brightness.
Moreover, it has a whopping 120W wired fast charging can fully charge its 4,500mAh in only 20 minutes. It even has 50W wireless fast charging.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra vs Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Specs Comparison
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra vs Huawei P40 Pro Plus: Specs Comparison
The rest of the specs are pretty standard for flagship phones. It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, which you can max out with 16GB of RAM and 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
Of course, let’s not forget about the design. Both the Mercury Silver and Obsidian Black came from fancy ceramic material. A Xiaomi signature Transparent Edition is also available.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra has a starting price of CNY5,299 (around Php37,300) for the 8GB/128GB, CNY5,599 (around Php39,400) for 8GB/256GB, CNY5,999 (around Php42,200) for 12GB/256GB, while the top-end 16GB/512GB retails for CNY6,999 (around Php49,300). Xiaomi is expected to hold a special event for the Global version, possibly with its release date in the Philippines.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Specs
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.67-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~386ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling, HDR10+
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor
- 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 128GB/256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 internal storage, non-expandable
- 20-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.9, OIS, PDAF) + 48-megapixel (periscope, OIS, PDAF, 5x optical, 120x hybrid zoom) + 12-megapixel (2x portrait zoom, PDAF) + 20-megapixel (ultra-wide, PDAF, f/2.2) rear cameras, dual-tone flash
- 8K video recording
- Optical in-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers, Hi-Res
- No headphone jack
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 8, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Dual-band GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.4 x 75.1 x 9.5mm
- Weight: 221g
- Colors: Mercury Silver, Obsidian Black, Transparent Edition
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 120W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging, 10W reverse wireless charging