After months of anticipation and waiting, the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro finally went official.
For those who are unfamiliar, the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is basically the international model of the Redmi K20 Pro that was announced back on China back in May. The device made its international debut in Europe.
This one will sport a similar design to the Mi 9T (Redmi K20), but with upgraded specs for those looking for a flagship-level device for less. There’s still the unique design on the back, a Super AMOLED screen with an in-display fingerprint scanner, and a pop-up selfie camera on the front.
The main difference between the Mi 9T and 9T Pro is their processors. The former has a Snapdragon 730 chipset, while the former has a flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor.
Its primary camera was also upgraded to a 48-megapixel Sony IMX 586 sensor (vs Sony IMX 582). It also comes with a faster 27W charging technology. You can check out our specs comparison to learn more about their difference.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- NTSC 103.8 %, HDR support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GBLPDDR4x RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU, Game Turbo 2.0
- 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera, f/2.2
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX 586, f/1.75) + 8-megapixel (2x zoom) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.4) rear cameras, PDAF, Laser focus, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- dual-band GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS, A-GPS
- Headphone jack
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 191g
- Colors: Carbon Black, Flame Red, Glacier Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 27W charger
The Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro will have a starting price of EUR399 (~Php23,200) for the 6GB/64GB model, while the 128GB model will bet at EUR449 (~Php26,000). Its official pricing and availability in the Philippines are yet to be revealed.