Xiaomi Philippines adds a new smartphone in its portfolio before the year ends with the launch of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro is pretty much the same as the vanilla Mi Note 10 that’s already in the Philippines. But this time, its 108-megapixel camera comes with an 8P lens for better image capture.
Its storage capacity was also doubled to 256GB (from 128GB) and has an additional 2GB of RAM at 8GB.
That’s it with their difference. Still, the Mi Note 10 Pro has a 6.47-inch Super AMOLED screen, with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor, and a large 5,260mAh battery with 30W fast charging.
Besides its 108-megapixel primary shooter, it comes four more cameras. The five-camera setup also consists of a 12-megapixel portrait sensor, 20-megapixel ultra-wide, 5-megapixel telephoto, and 2-megapixel macro.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro has a price of Php29,990 in the Philippines. Alternatively, you can save Php5,000 and get the standard Mi Note 10 model for Php25,990.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 11
- Dual SIM, nano
- 6.47-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~398ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (F/1.7, OIS, 8P lens) + 12-megapixel (Portrait, PDAF) + 20-megapixel (ultra wide) + 5-megapixel (5x hybrid, 50x digital zoom) + 2-megapixel (macro) rear cameras, Quad-LED flash
- 960fps slow-mo, [email protected]
- Super Linear speaker, Hi-Res audio
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, Galileo, BDS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.67mm
- Weight: 208g
- Colors: Glacier White, Midnight Black, Aurora Green
- 5,260mAh non-removable battery, 30W fast charging