Do you want to have free unlimited texting on your android phone? Are you tired of loading up to get in touch of your loved ones here and abroad? If yes, then continue to read on. Viber, one of the leading mobile applications in providing free calls and SMS, is here to help you. I know most of you already know about this information but for others who are not aware, let me take you for a short ride.
Viber is an internet-based messaging and calling system. Whenever you want to make a call or send an SMS, you need to have an internet connection so that it will go through. So will the receiver receive the message even if he/she isn’t connected to the web? Of course not. They will only receive it once they are connected.
What’s really nice about Viber is it is available in all mobile platforms we have today. It is available for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, and just recently, Symbian and Nokia’s S40. Meaning, if your friends are using either one of those operating system, you will be able to interact with them easily. If you still don’t have an account, don’t worry, it is very easy to make one.
How to register on Viber
1. Install Viber on your mobile phone.
2. Launch the app and it will then prompt you to registerr and validate phone number.
3. A verification code will be sent through SMS to validate phone number and confirm your registration.
4. Enter the code in the app.
5. You can now enjoy free calls and SMS on your android phone!