A few months after its release, the Vivo V9 is finally getting a price drop. And for those who have been patiently waiting, pat yourself on the back as they really made the V9 a lot cheaper this time.
When it launched, the Vivo V9 had a retail price of Php17,990. It had some limited-time price cut from time to time. But now, the smartphone will stay at a retail price of Php14,999. That’s almost Php3,000 cheaper from the original SRP.
In our full review of the device, we did like its large 6.3-inch FHD+ display and sleek design. It also has a pixel-packed 24-megapixel selfie camera, and a 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras that can take amazing photos.
It has a 3,260mAh battery, which provided an impressive screen-on time of 9 hours and 15 minutes in our synthetic benchmark tests.
Although we did have a few setbacks regarding the device. But now that’s priced more reasonably, we can go way past that.
The Vivo V9 is available in tons of stores, kiosks, and third-party resellers around the Philippines. You can also spot it through Vivo’s official online stores in Shopee and Lazada.
Vivo V9 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, FuntouchOS 4.0
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ IPS display, 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~400ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 24-megapixel front camera
- 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, f/2.0, LED flash
- AI Face Beauty, Gender Detection, Slow Motion
- Fingerprint scanner, Facial recognition
- 4G LTE
- WiFi dual-band, WiFi hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- microUSB 2.0
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm
- Weight: 150g
- Colors: Pearl Black, Gold
- 3,260mAh non-removable battery