The Nokia 8 offered a compelling value for the price when it was launched in the Philippines back in October last year. And for a limited time, Nokia’s current flagship device will be even more enticing.
From the 1st of February until the 31st of March, the Nokia 8 will be Php5,000 cheaper than its original price. For a limited time, the device will only retail for Php24,990. So make sure you get your hands on it quickly as the price will revert to the original Php29,990 price tag when the promo ends.
To make it more exciting, Nokia will also be throwing away a FREE JBL T450BT headset. As per JBL’s website, this in-ear headphone has an 11-hour battery life, has music controls, and a built-in microphone that lets you accept calls.
See also: Nokia 2 now available in the Philippines for less than Php6k
Nokia 8 Specs
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat (Android 8.0 Oreo update soon)
- Dual nano-SIM, Hybrid
- 5.3-inch IPS QHD display, 2560 x 1440 resolution, ~554ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor
- 4GB LPPDR4X RAM
- 64GB UFS2.1 internal storage, expandable up to 256GB
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 13MP front camera, PDAF, f/2.0
- 13MP (Color + OIS) + 13MP (Monochrome) rear cameras, PDAF, IR range finder, dual-tone flash, f/2.0
- 4G LTE Cat. 9
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Nokia OZO spatial audio, 3x built-in microphone
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP54 Splashproof
- Dimensions: 151.5mm x 73.7mm x 7.9mm
- Weight: 160g
- Polished Blue, Tempered Blue, Steel, Polished Copper
- 3090mAh non-removable battery
The Nokia 8 price cut and free JBL headset promo are available in authorized Nokia dealers nationwide.
Source: Nokia (Facebook)