OPPO’s current leading midrange offering, the OPPO F11 Pro, just got a price drop.
Today, OPPO Philippines announced that the OPPO F11 Pro is now Php2,000 cheaper. That brings the price down to Php16,990 from its original SRP of Php18,990.
This new price tag should entice consumers more on getting this device. This device features a 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, an almost bezel-less screen that was made possible by its 16-megapixel pop-up camera. You can learn more about its performance in our full review.
It also has capable cameras on the back, which delivers good performance in low-light photography. It consists of a 48-megapixel primary camera with Ultra Night mode and AI scene detection features, as well as a 5-megapixel depth sensor.
Under the hood, it has a MediaTek Helio P70 processor, 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of expandable storage. There’s also the generous 4,000mAh battery with OPPO’s VOOC 3.0 fast-charging technology.
The OPPO F11 Pro is available in tons of OPPO stores, kiosks, and multi-brand shops nationwide.
OPPO F11 Pro Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~394ppi
- 90.9% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.1GHz MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera
- 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel rear cameras, PDAF, LED Flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 /b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Colors: Thunder Black, Aurora Green
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0