In our review of the Vivo V7, we said that this device has a great potential to be a good smartphone — if only the price was right. And with this new move from the company, the V7 is now a more viable option for a lot of people with limited budget.
In a recent Facebook post, Vivo’s arm in the Philippines announced that the Vivo V7 will now only retail for Php12,990 — Php2,000 cheaper than its original price tag of Php14,990.
This price cut also makes the Vivo V7 cheaper than the competing device — the OPPO F5 Youth. Although, the latter’s sharper FHD+ screen might make the extra Php1k cost slightly reasonable.
Vivo V7 Specs
- Android 7.1 Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Dual Nano SIM, Dual standby
- 5.7-inch IPS capacitive HD+ 18:9 FullView display, 1440×720 pixel resolution
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- Expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- 16-megapixel main camera with PDAF, f/2.0, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 24-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth v4.2
- microUSB 2.0, OTG-support
- GPS, A-GPS
- Colors: Gold, Black
- 3,000mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
The Vivo V7 is available in Vivo concept stores, kiosks, and third-party retailers nationwide. You can also get it online via Vivo’s official store in Lazada.