Rockstar Games have already confirmed that they’re working on GTA 6. But knowing the finesse the developer put on in their games, we may still be a couple of years before its release.
This is why Rockstar Games are still nurturing GTA Online, a popular platform based on the last GTA installment, to keep its fans from waiting. In the console space, the game first arrived on PS3 and Xbox 360, then it stayed on PS4 and Xbox One, and now, it has been renewed for the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.
The GTA Online players for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S will enjoy a couple of features exclusive to them. But more than that, the company has now introduced GTA+, a subscription service that costs USD5.99 (around Php300) per month.
In a press release, Rockstar says that GTA+ Members will get GTA$500,000 per month that’s directly deposited to their Maze Bank account. They also have a chance to claim properties to unlock gameplay updates. Plus, access to special vehicles, exclusive discounts, cash and RP bonuses, and more every month.
Here are the benefits you’d get if you subscribe to GTA+ in its first month (March 29 to April 27):
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.