Considered the most powerful next-gen console, the Xbox Series X has made its way to the Philippines.
Gaming store DataBlitz revealed in a Facebook post that the Xbox Series X has a price of Php35,995. It’s the 1TB model for the Asian Region. That’s Php16,000 more expensive than the Series S and about Php8,000 higher than the PS5. But bear in mind that Microsoft never mentioned the console’s official Philippine SRP, so this pricing might come from DataBlitz’s own calculations.
As expected, DataBlitz notes that the stocks are “extremely limited”. They also said that operating hours per branch might vary due to the local governments’ revised guidelines in certain regions.
DataBlitz suggests that you contact the branch near you to check for availability before going out and picking one up.
For a recap, the Series X is powered by an AMD Zen 2 and RDNA 2 architectures that offer a whopping 12 TFLOPS of power, which provides Direct-X ray tracing.
- PlayStation 5 vs Xbox Series X: Full Specs Comparison
- From Xbox to Series X: How the Xbox console has evolved over the years
It also brags True 4K gaming at smooth 120fps, 3D spatial Sound, Xbox Velocity for incredible speeds, and a much smaller design than the PS5. You can learn more about the Series X in detail here.
Xbox Series X Specs
- Custom AMD Zen 2 8-core CPU, 3.8GHz (3.6GHz w/ SMT)
- Custom AMD RDNA 2 GPU, 1.8GHz, 12TFLOPS, 52CU
- 7nm process
- Ray tracing
- 16GB GDDR6, 320b bus (10GB @ 560GBps, 6GB @ 33GBps)
- 1TB custom NVMe SSD
- 1TB Expansion card support
- USB 3.2 external HDD support
- 4K UHD Blu-ray drive
- True 4K @ 120fps gaming
- Up to 8K HDR