PLDT is stepping up its game as it implements the new Fibr Plus plans that can provide an internet speed of up to 300Mbps.
The PLDT Fibr Plus is a combination of Cignal’s Live TV, which offers eight high-definition and 55 standard-definition channels, in addition to three TP Link WiFi Mesh systems.
Aimed at providing a comprehensive and seamless experience at any home space setting, the Fibr Plus’ three TP Link WiFi Mesh minimize dead spots while giving users access to a slew of handful features, including WiFi monitoring via mobile app, Parental Controls, and Guest WiFi configuration.
In addition to fast internet browsing, the Cignal Live TV—or Streaming TV—offers data-free streaming from a wide variety of programs, both locally and internationally.
Here is a breakdown of the updated PLDT Fibr Plus plans:
- PLDT Fibr Plus 2499 — up to 50 Mbps
- PLDT Fibr Plus 3099 — up to 100 Mbps
- PLDT Fibr Plus 4099 — up to 150 Mbps
- PLDT Fibr Plus 6099 — up to 300 Mbps
Meanwhile, PLDT is also making significant alterations with its UNLIFIBR plans that see the following changes:
- PLAN 1699 — 25 Mbps
- PLAN 2399 (replacing PLAN 1899, 30 Mbps) — 50 Mbps
- PLAN 2999 (replacing PLAN 2899, 100 Mbps) — 100 Mbps