At long last, the official prices of the iPhone 12 series in the Philippines have been revealed.
For a quick recap, the iPhone 12 series features a new boxy design, a faster 5nm A14 Bionic Chip, 5G connectivity, new MagSafe technology, new colors, upgraded cameras, and more. You can learn more about these devices here.
Now, the official prices for the iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max in the Philippines have been revealed, as listed through their official website. Their availability date is yet to be announced, but we expect them to arrive right in time for the holiday season.
iPhone 12 series prices in the Philippines
- iPhone 12 mini 64GB: Php43,990
- iPhone 12 mini 128GB: Php46,990
- iPhone 12 mini 256GB: Php52,990
- iPhone 12 64GB: Php49,990
- iPhone 12 128GB: Php52,990
- iPhone 12 256GB: Php58,990
- iPhone 12 Pro 128GB: Php62,990
- iPhone 12 Pro 256GB: Php68,990
- iPhone 12 Pro 512GB: Php80,990
- iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB: Php68,990
- iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB: Php74,990
- iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB: Php86,990