After the release of the Vivo V11, the company has launched new members of the Y-series.
One of them is the Vivo Y91, a smartphone with the trendy FullView notched display and gradient colors. Aside from the design, it’s packed with fairly modest specs that aren’t really meant to impress enthusiasts, but rather cater to those who just want a basic and gorgeous looking smartphone.
The Vivo Y91 isn’t really that expensive, but some people want a more pocket-friendly payment scheme instead of paying in cash. With Home Credit, Filipinos can avail the new Vivo smartphone for a low downpayment of Php3,000.
Vivo Y91 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.5
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.2-inch HD+ FullView IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~271ppi
- 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual rear cameras, f/2.2, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, BDS, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- Dimensions: 155.11 × 75.09 × 8.28mm
- Weight: 163.5g
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Starry Black
- 4,030mAh non-removable battery
Check out the Vivo Y91 Home Credit installment plans below.
|Home Credit||6 months (0.8796%)||9 months (5.4519%)||12 months (5.4516%)||18 months (5.4511%)|
|Total Contract Price||Php11,218.02||Php13,040.4||Php13,714.8||Php15,654.36|