Smartphone brands always guarantee continued software updates, and it’s nice to see them actually deliver to that promise.
One of those companies is ASUS, who just announced that the latest Android 9 Pie update for their ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 users are now available. And if you’re one of them, you can download the update manually via ASUS’ website.
With this new update, expect to have even better performance from this device. Since it runs on stock Android, without any finicky third-party skin, the Android Pie OS will run seamlessly on this thing.
In our full review of the Max Pro M1, we praised its performance in productivity tasks and gaming. Its large 5,000mAh battery also provided great longevity. And with this latest update, we expect the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 to perform even better.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Android 9 Pie now available)
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2160 x 1080 resolution, ~402ppi
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 400GB
- 8-megapixel front camera (3GB/4GB RAM model)
- 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash (3GB/4GB model)
- Fingerprint scanner
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM Radio
- microUSB 2.0
- Dimensions: 159 x 76 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 180g
- 5,000mAh battery, 10W charger