Caviar is taking a hand at its own rendition of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra via the Eternity series that takes inspiration from classic architecture.
Each custom Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is housed in a chassis that is made with a combination of natural marble and rose gold, epitomizing the premium representation of the Mystic Bronze.
Based on four prominent landmarks, each variation corresponds to the visual layout of the site to which the motif originates from:
- Parthenon: Popular for its white marble.
- Hagia Sophia: Popular for its black marble.
- Forbidden City: Famous for the green jade; therefore, embodies a green marble.
- St. Basil’s Cathedral: Prominent for the Red Square; thusly, featuring a red marble.
Designed with luxury in mind, each entry in the Eternity series comes with different price tags:
- Parthenon: USD5,750 (around Php278,900)
- Hagia Sophia: USD5,830 (around Php282, 800)
- Forbidden City: USD6,060 (around Php293,900)
- St. Basil’s Cathedral: USD6,260 (around Php303,600)
Furthermore, each version will come with a limited stock of 99 units.