Honor 10 is officially coming to the Philippines this month.
After the successful global launch, Honor is finally bringing its much-awaited flagship smartphone in the country. It’s touted as the budget version of the Huawei P20, which is also highly popular right now.
For a refresher, the Honor 10 runs on Huawei’s in-house HiSilicon Kirin 970 chipset. We still don’t know which variant will be offered here, but there are 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB configurations.
Probably the biggest omission here is that it doesn’t have Leica camera sensors which is one of the key selling points of the P20 and P20 Pro. However, that’s not to say that its camera is bad, as we still have to figure that out if we get the chance to test it.
Philippine pricing and availability information are currently unavailable as of the moment.
See also: Honor 10 vs Huawei P20: Specs Comparison
Honor 10 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.1
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.84-inch IPS display, 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~432ppi
- HiSilicon Kirin 970 2.4GHz octa-core processor
- Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB storage
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- 16-megapixel RGB + 24-megapixel B&W f/1.8 aperture rear camera, LED flash
- 24-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Mirage Purple, Mirage Blue, Black, Gray
- 3,400mAh battery with SuperCharge