Huawei’s event in Paris last month centered on the P20 and P20 Pro. The company was mum about the existence of a P20 Lite, however, the company did subtly announce that they will indeed launch it here in the Philippines.
It is most likely that the Huawei P20 Lite (aka Nova 3e) will launch alongside its bigger brothers, which is expected to happen on April 28th.
The Huawei P20 Lite shares an identical spec sheet with the Huawei Nova 2i. With that, we expect it to be priced at around Php15k to Php18k. This will allow Huawei to further strengthen their presence in the midrange market.
It flaunts a 5.84-inch Full HD+ display. And just like the P20 and P20 Pro, it also comes with a screen notch on top.
It runs on the latest Android 8 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 skin on top. There’s also a Kirin 659 octa-core processor under the hood, with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The device is also available in a 128GB ROM variant, but judging by Huawei’s past releases, they might settle with the lower storage variant for the Philippines.
Huawei P20 Lite Specs
- Android 8 Oreo, EMUI 8.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.84-inch FHD+ IPS, 2280 x 1080 resolution, ~432ppi
- 2.3GHz Kirin 659 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G LTE
- WiFi b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 148.6 x 71.2 x 7.4mm
- Weight: 145g
- Colors: Midnight Black, Sakura Pink, Klein Blue
- 3000mAh non-removable