The Nokia 3.1 Plus has finally made its way in the Philippines. A new sub-Php10k smartphone that will compete in this saturated category.
HMD Global’s latest offering lands in Nokia stores, kiosks, and other multi-brand shops nationwide for a retail price of Php9,990. The arrival of the Nokia 3.1 Plus is just perfect timing as the similarly-priced Honor 10 Lite has also just made its way in the country.
This device packs a gigantic 6-inch HD+ IPS screen, an 8-megapixel selfie camera, and a 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear shooters. Nokia also rigged it with a decent 3,500mAh battery.
Under the hood, you can find a MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor, aided by 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage. It will ship with Android 8 Oreo stock interface, with the Android Pie update arriving soon.
Nokia 3.1 Plus Specs
- Android 8 Oreo, Android One (Android 9 Pie update soon)
- 6-inch HD+ IPS display, 1440 x 720 pixel resolution, ~268ppi
- 18:9 aspect ratio
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- IMG PowerVR GE8320
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 400GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.2
- 13-megapixel (f/2.0) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4) dual rear cameras, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner
- Single speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- NFC (select markets)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- Colors: Baltic, White, Blue
- Weight: 156.88 x 76.44 x 8.19mm
- Weight 180g
- 3,500mAh non-removable battery