Along with the launch of the Nokia Lumia 920 is a mid-range Windows phone 8 device named Nokia Lumia 820. This phone will eventually enter the market battle within the Php20+k range. Given its top specs, it is not really surprising if we will see a hefty price tag on this even though it is not the flagship carrier for Nokia. See the details below.
The Nokia Lumia 820 will be powered by the same processor and GPU that the Lumia 920 possess. However, the display doesn’t have the same quality (since this is a downgrade) of the PureView HD but this will pack the Nokia ClearBack technology display.
The PureView technology on the camera is also not present in the Lumia 820 instead a 8 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens is stored. The default memory storage is just 8GB but it can be expanded using microSD. Check out the rest of the specs that beefs up the Nokia Lumia 820.
Nokia Lumia 820 Specifications
- Windows Phone 8
- 4.3-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 480 x 800 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz dual-core Krait processor
- Adreno 225 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB via microSD)
- 8 MP autofocus, Carl Zeiss Tessar lens, dual LED flash, 3264×2448 pixels
- VGA front camera
- 1080p video recording
- Bluetooth v3.1, microUSB v2.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE
- 7GB free SkyDrive storage
- Microsoft Office
- Internet Explorer 10
- Nokia Maps Offline
- Wireless Charging
- Buil-in Screen Shooter
- Interchangeable covers: white, black, red, yellow, purple, grey, and cyan
- 1650mAh Li-Ion battery
The information on the Nokia Lumia 820 price and availability in the Philippines is still not known but I’ll guarantee that I’ll be updating this post as soon as we get more details.
UPDATE: Nokia Lumia 820 is now available in the Philippines for only Php18,990.