The new member of the #SelfieExpert family is now available for pre-order.
Dubbed as the OPPO F7 Youth, it is a toned-down version of the more expensive OPPO F7. While it’s mostly the same inside and out, one of its highlights is the absence of the infamous screen notch.
The cameras also have lower resolution compared to the standard F7. Fortunately, OPPO didn’t remove the AI capabilities so it still gets the benefit of the new software enhancements.
To cut costs, the fingerprint scanner had to go as well. The Youth was left with the face unlock security feature, which is not really a problem as it works really well. Aside from these changes, everything else is pretty much the same. You may check out the specifications list below to find out the differences.
READ: OPPO F7 Review
OPPO F7 Youth Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, ColorOS 5.0
- Dual nano-SIM, Dual Standby
- 6-inch FHD+ IPS 18:9 aspect ratio display, 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~402ppi
- MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- AI Face Beauty, AI Scene Recognition
- Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.2 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 155g
- Colors: Solar Red, Diamond Black
- 3,410mAh non-removable battery
The OPPO F7 Youth is now available for pre-order in the Philippines from May 28 to June 1, 2018. It has a price of Php13,990 and customers who will pre-order will get a FREE Olike Bluetooth speaker.