It looks like the Realme 3’s availability in the Philippines is off to a good start.
Launched just a couple of days ago, the Realme 3 was able to easily pick up steam thanks to the appealing specs and features it offers for the price. In our full review of the device, we really liked its design, capable performance, and a great set of cameras.
And from what it looks like, the consumers really responded well on this device as the Realme 3 became Shopee’s fastest-selling smartphone under Php10,000. The device was able to win this title after its successful Shopee Flash Sale debut this March 25.
To celebrate this milestone, the Relme 3 3GB/32GB model will again be apart of Shopee’s upcoming flash sale on March 27. Consumers can use the discount code SHPXREALME3 from 12NN to 5:59PM to get the 10% discount.
Besides the online-exclusive 3GB/32GB model, the 3GB/64GB and 4GB/64GB variants are now up for pre-order at Realme physical stores nationwide. Both models retail for Php7,990 and Php9,990, respectively. Those who pre-ordered the 4GB/64GB model can get their brand new Realme 3 on April 6, while the release date for the 3GB/64GB variant will be at April 13.
Realme 3 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~271ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass, 88.3% screen-to-body ratio
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor (International)
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel rear cameras, f/1.8, PDAF, LED flash
- Nightscape, 9-fps slow-mo
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 156.1 x 75.6 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 175g
- Colors: Radiant Blue, Dynamic Black, Classic Black
- 4,230mAh non-removable, 5V/2A charging
The specs to price ratio made this a win win for the consumers who bought it. Although I still prefer Lazada over shopee.