The Realme 3 Pro is already one of the best value-oriented smartphones that you can get for the price. But, as if it’s not affordable enough, the device is getting a price drop.
This price discount could be in anticipation for the possible arrival of the Realme 5 and 5 Pro in the country. But whatever the case may be, this is a much welcome update.
From their initial prices of Php12,990 (4GB/64GB) and Php13,990 (6GB/128GB), both models are now Php1,000 cheaper, updating their prices to Php11,990 and Php13,990, respectively. It’s also more attainable as you get it via Home Credit.
The Realme 3 Pro is really an all-arounder smartphone. It’s a very capable machine for gaming, and even has a great set of camera, making it one of the best camera phones in its price segment.
It also sports a reliable battery with fast VOOC 30 charging, a clean ColorOS 6.0 UI based on Android 9 Pie, and more. You can check out the full specs list below.
Realme 3 Pro Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~409ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 25-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 16-megapixel (Sony IMX519) + 5-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, Dual-Pixel AF, LED flash
- Nightscape, Chroma Boost, AI Beautification, 960fps slow-mo
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, AI face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions: 156.8 x 74.2 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 172g
- Colors: Lightning Purple, Nitro Blue, Carbon Grey
- 4,045mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0