Since the Redmi K20 Pro was announced, people have been very excited about it thanks to its flagship-level specs for the low price. Now, a couple of months later, we might finally see it here in the Philippines renamed as the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
In a couple of teasers posted on their official Facebook page, it looks like Xiaomi Philippines is ready to reveal the new Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro in the country on September 4, 2019.
As per its prices abroad, we expect the Mi 9T Pro to arrive in the country on a sub-Php20k price. With that SRP, you’re already getting a device with a flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor.
See also: Xiaomi Mi 9T Review
It also boasts a high-end 6.39-inch Super AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner, a reliable 4,000mAh battery, and a triple camera setup on the back with a 48-megapixel Sony IMX 582 primary camera.
Clearly, the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro is a high-end device crammed on an entry-level price. We’ll just have to see how competitive that pricing will really be once it launches in the Philippines on September 4.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- NTSC 103.8 %, HDR support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GBLPDDR4x RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU, Game Turbo 2.0
- 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera, f/2.2
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX 586, f/1.75) + 8-megapixel (2x zoom) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.4) rear cameras, PDAF, Laser focus, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- dual-band GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS, A-GPS
- Headphone jack
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 191g
- Colors: Carbon Black, Flame Red, Glacier Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 27W charger