A new, shimmering color of the Redmi Note 10S is now available in the Philippines.
The new Redmi Note 10S Starlight Purple has a unique back panel design that mimics the cool night sky filled with night couds. It looks way more interesting than the existing colors: Onyx Gray, Pebble White, and Lake Green.
What’s more, it actually costs the same as the initial models. It retails for Php11,990 and also comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
Xiaomi is also throwing in a free Mi Watch Lite that’s worth Php2,490 when you get it until August 31 on their official website, mistoreph.com, and the SM Malls Online App. The phone itself is also available on Mi Store’s official Shopee page and through their physical stores nationwide.
For a quick recap, the Redmi Note 10S boasts an Helio G95 octa-core processor, 6.43-inch Super AMOLED screen, 5000mAh battery, and 64-megapixel main camera. You can check the rest below.
Redmi Note 10S Specs
- Android 11, MIUI 12
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.43-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 409ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G95 octa-core processor
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel front camera
- 64-megapixel (PDAF, f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (macro) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras
- Stereo speakers, Headphone jack
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 160.46 x 74.5 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 178.8g
- Colors: Lake Green, Pebble White, Onyx Gray, Starlight Purple
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 33W fast charging