After staying exclusively in India for almost a month since it went official, the Samsung Galaxy M20 is finally slated to arrive in the Philippines.
Samsung Philippines recently sent out invites for a media launch event on March 5, which will debut the Samsung Galaxy M20 in the local scene.
Its official price in the Philippines is still unknown — that’s something that we’re about to find out on the said event. But for a perspective, the Galaxy M20 retails in India for INR10,990 for the 3GB/32GB model, while the 4GB/64GB variant will be at INR12,990. Those are around Php8,100 and Php9,600 when directly converted to Philippine pesos.
On the other hand, there’s no news yet if the Galaxy M20’s smaller brother — the Galaxy M10 — is arriving in the country.
UPDATE: Read our full review here.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, Samsung Experience v9.5
- Dual SIM
- 6.3-inch FHD+ display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~409ppi
- Infinity-V notch, 19:5:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz Exynos 7904 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 13-megapixel (f/1.9) + 5-megapixel (120-degree wide-angle) rear cameras, LED flash
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dolby Atmos, Widevine L1
- HSPA+, 5G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 74.5 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 189g
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Charcoal Black
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 15W fast charger