The follow-up to the Sony Xperia Ion as the new flagship phone of Sony is now official. Meet the Sony Xperia T. This device was made public two days ago during the IFA event in Berlin. It was announced along with other Xperia handsets. We will feature them later on. Check out the Xperia T details below.
The Sony Xperia T will also be called as the Xperia Tx in various markets although Sony didn’t give details on where it would be. This may be because of a small difference in hardware between the two versions.
Sony Xperia T features a 4.6-inch Reality Display with a 1280×720 pixel resolution. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM for a smooth user experience. It’s quite obvious that it is not the best specs out there, but it is not a hindrance to the Xperia Tx at all. Of course, if the price is right.
Sony Xperia T Specifications
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- 4.6-inch display @ 720p resolution
- Qualcomm MSM8260A Snapdragon S4 Krait 1.5GHz dual-core
- Adreno 225 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32Gb via microSD)
- 13MP rear camera, LED flash
- 1080p video recording
- 1.3MP front-facing camera, 720p video
- HSPA+ 42.2 Mbps
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNABluetooth 3.1 A2DP
- MHL and NFC Connectivity
- FM radio
- GPS, A-GPS support, GLONASS
- 1,850mAh Li-Ion battery