Vivo is, yet again, gearing for another smartphone release in the country. The company’s local arm just announced via their social media accounts that the Vivo Y17 is arriving in the Philippines.
It will run on the new MediaTek Helio P35 processor and is expected to come with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of expandable storage.
To make things more interesting, the Vivo Y17 sports a triple camera setup on the back. It consists of a 13-megapixel primary shooter, that’s aided by a 2-megapixel depth-sensor and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera.
Vivo Philippines didn’t provide us with the official release date just yet. But considering that they’ve already started the hype around it, we can expect to see the Vivo Y17 here in the country sooner than later.
Vivo Y17 Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, Funtouch 9
- Dual Sim
- 6.35 inch IPS HD+ LCD display, 720 x 1544 pixel resolution, ~268ppi
- MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- PowerVR GE8320
- 128GB internal storage
- 20-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- 13-megapixel (f/2.2) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 159.4 x 76.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 190g
- Colors: Mineral blue, Mystic Purple
- 5,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W Dual-Engine fast charger