Finally, we now have a word about the release of the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
The existence of the device was not officially revealed by the company. But, considering that the Xiaomi Mi 9T has been around as the global version of the Redmi K20, the existence of the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro for the Redmi K20 Pro was inevitable.
Thanks to a Facebook post from Xiaomi Netherlands, we learned that the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro will be launching on August 20, 2019.
Countries such as the Netherlands itself, as well as Belgium and Luxembourg, will get first dibs on the device. However, we expect it to arrive in countries outside of Europe in no time.
For those who are unfamiliar, the Redmi K20 Pro sports a flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, 6.39-inch Super AMOLED display, and other top features that make it a real bang-for-the-buck smartphone.
We expect all these features to be retained for the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. And from what it looks like, we’re seeing another Pocophone F1-like saga on this one.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Specs
- Android 9 Pie, MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 6.39-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- NTSC 103.8 %, HDR support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GBLPDDR4x RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU, Game Turbo 2.0
- 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera, f/2.2
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX 586, f/1.75) + 8-megapixel (2x zoom) + 13-megapixel (ultra-wide, f/2.4) rear cameras, PDAF, Laser focus, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, VoLTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- dual-band GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BDS, A-GPS
- Headphone jack
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 191g
- Colors: Carbon Black, Flame Red, Glacier Blue
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 27W charger