The Vivo X27 is set to be released this coming March 19, 2019. But, with all the leaks appearing on a Chinese website, Weibo, we already know some of the features of this handset.
Hands-on images revealed that the upcoming handset looks similar to the Vivo V15 Pro. It will sport a triple-camera setup, a pop-up camera, and features a notch-less display. It is equipped with an under-display fingerprint scanner, which is similar to its older brothers.
Through the TENAA listing, the Vivo X27 will feature 8GB RAM with 128GB/258GB of internal storage, expandable storage via a microSD card. The smartphone is speculated to run in Snapdragon 710 SoC like the Vivo NEX A.
Vivo X27 leaked specs
- Android 9 Pie
- Dual Sim
- 6.39-inch HD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- 2.2GHz Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16MP pop-up front camera
- 48-megapixel + 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel triple rear camera
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 72.7 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 160g
- Colors: Gold and Blue
- 3,920mAh non-removable battery, W/ 22.5W fast charging
The posted photos and listings show that the Vivo X27 will come in Gold and Blue. We’ll update you more about its official pricing and specs on its launch.