It looks like Vivo is prepping a new budget offering for everyone. The subject here is the rumored Vivo Y69.
The Vivo Y69 is expected to be a mid-range smartphone with a set of features that aims to justify its price tag. This thing packs a 5.5-inch HD display — the perfect sweet spot in screen size and resolution.
Inside it’s being powered by a MediaTek octa-core processor, backed by standard-issue 3GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage. Since it’s only powering an HD screen, we can expect good overall processing performance out of this thing.
And staying true to their “Perfect Selfie” tagline, the Y69 has a 16-megapixel front camera with an on-screen flash. While the camera at the back only gets a 13-megapixel sensor.
Vivo also had all the other necessities covered with the Y69. There’s a fingerprint sensor, FunTouchOS 3.2 that runs on Android Nougat, a quite substantial 3000mAh battery, and 4G LTE connectivity.
Vivo Y69 Specs
- Android 7.0 Nougat, FunTouch OS 3.2
- Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch IPS HD display, 1280 x 720 resolution, 267ppi
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT 6750 octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel front camera, on-screen flash, f/2.0
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash, f/2.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- Bluetooth 4.2
- 4G LTE
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 154.6 x 75.7 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 162.8g
- Gold / Black
- 3000mAh battery
UPDATE: It is now officially available in the Philippines.
According to the sources of YugaTech, the Vivo Y69 is expected to be available in September for a price of Php10,990.