HP Elite X3 arrives in the country.
The flagship Windows 10 smartphone of HP in partnership with Microsoft aims to be the all-in-one device that you need. Aside from being a phone, it can also be transformed into a productivity machine by attaching an external keyboard, mouse, and screen. How? By using Continuum – which gives it powers to turn into a mini PC. Unfortunately, it won’t be able to run legacy desktop software because it’s limited by the hardware.
The HP Elite X3 has powerful internals starting with a 5.96-inch Quad HD AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It equates to a stellar 493 pixels-per-inch. It’s being run by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset together with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which is expandable via microSD.
HP Elite X3 Specs
- Windows 10 Mobile
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Hybrid slot)
- 5.96-inch QHD AMOLED Display, 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution
- 2.15GHz 64-bit Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- 4G, LTE
- 16-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, 1080p video recording
- GPS, A-GPS
- Bluetooth, NFC
- Iris and Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 83.5 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 195 g
- 4150 mAh non-removable battery
Other features include a 16-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel front camera, USB Type-C, and Bang & Olufsen loudspeaker. There’s also an Iris scanner and fingerprint sensor for optimum security, as well as IP67 water and dust resistance.
The exact pricing and availability of the HP Elite X3 are yet to be announced. We’ll update this article immediately once we get the information.