The ASUS Zenfone 3 Laser is finally available for purchase.
Launched back in August, the Zenfone 3 family has been criticized for being a bit more expensive than the previous generation. But the Laser has been given a fair price point, actually quite similar to last year’s model. While it seems like a huge let down from ASUS, I find the raise in price to be reasonable. It now has a premium build and design compared to its predecessors.
ASUS Zenfone 3 Laser Specs
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Zen UI
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.5-inch Full HD Gorilla Glass 3 IPS Display, 1920×1080 resolution, ~401 ppi
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
- Adreno 505
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, laser autofocus, f/2.0, dual-LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot
- HSPA+, LTE
- Bluetooth v4.2, NFC
- USB Type-C reversible connector
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 149 x 76 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- Colors: Sand Gold, Glacier Silver
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
ASUS Zenfone 3 is now available on select stores for Php11,990. For the complete list, check it out here.