Honor, a brand under Huawei, has finally launched their flagship smartphone for the global market after almost a month of being official.
Honor 10 comes with a screen size of 5.84-inches with a Full HD+ resolution, an IPS panel, and a display notch on top. And just like Huawei’s current flagship devices, the Honor 10 also comes with a Kirin 970 chipset with either 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage.
The Honor 10 lacks the Leica branding, but the rear cameras look pretty interesting nonetheless. There’s a 16-megapixel and 24-megapixel camera combo in the back, while on the front there’s a 24-megapixel sensor for selfies.
Honor 10 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.1
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- 5.84-inch IPS display, 2280 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~432ppi
- HiSilicon Kirin 970 2.4GHz octa-core processor
- Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB storage
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- 16-megapixel RGB + 24-megapixel B&W f/1.8 aperture rear camera, LED flash
- 24-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Mirage Purple, Mirage Blue, Black, Gray
- 3,400mAh battery with SuperCharge
In the launch keynote, the company said that it will arrive in different countries, including the Philippines, starting May 15. Honor Philippines hasn’t provided us with an official price and availability date yet, but we’ll report again as soon as we get it.
Considering that they have already put up an official store in Shopee, we expect it to be available soon. If you want to check out other cheaper Honor smartphones, their store is already offering the Honor 9 Lite and Honor 7X in case you want to check it out.