Huawei is officially joining the pop-up camera game by launching the new Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 in the Philippines.
The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 sports an all-screen 6.59-inch FHD+ LCD display. A notch-less screen that was made possible by its 16-megapixel pop-up selfie camera.
It’s powered by a Kirin 710F octa-core processor, with 4GB of RAM and a generous 128GB of expandable storage.
There’s a 4,000mAh of non-removable battery to juice it up, and a 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultra wide) dual camera setup on the back. The device then runs on Android 9 Pie with the latest EMUI 9.0 interface.
The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 will have an official price of Php12,990 here in the Philippines. It will then hit the shelves starting July 13, 2019. Those who will pre-order the device from July 5 to 12 will get a free wireless speaker valued at Php1,790.
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- 6.59-inch FHD+ LCD display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~391ppi
- Kirin 710F octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera
- 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel rear cameras, LED flash
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 163.5 x 77.3 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 198.8g
- Colors: Sapphire Blue, Emerald Green, Midnight Black
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery