The OPPO Reno 10x Zoom is easily one of the most interesting flagship smartphones in the market today.
For starters, it has a unique shark’s fin pop-up camera on the top. It provides a really unique look while also seamlessly complementing the device’s overall design.
In our review of the Reno 10x Zoom, we also liked the reliable performance provided by its Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and 4,065mAh battery. There’s killer set of cameras.
You can read our full written review to learn more about this device. Alternatively, if you don’t like reading, you can check out our OPPO Reno 10x Zoom video review by hitting the play button on the YouTube link below. Enjoy!
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~387ppi
- 93.1% screen-to-body ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera, Soft light
- 48-megapixel (Sony IMX586, f/1.7) + 13-megapixel (Periscope telephoto) + 8-megapixel (Ultra wide) triple rear cameras, Dual OIS, PDAF, LED flash
- Face unlock, In-display fingerprint scanner
- HPSA +, 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual-frequency GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.0 x 77.2 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 210g
- Colors: Fog Sea Green, Extreme Night Black, Mist Pink
- 4,065mAh non-removable battery, VOOC 3.0