Infinix Philippines is beefing up its portfolio by the upcoming launch of the Zero 8 in the Philippines.
The Infinix Zero 8 was introduced in August, and it brings big numbers for the price. It has an enormous 6.85-inch screen, with a sharp FHD+ pixel resolution, and surprisingly, a smooth 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz sampling rate.
It then has six cameras all around. There are the 48-megapixel and 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) dual selfie cameras. While on the back, we have four shooters led by a 64-megapixel main shooter and 8-megapixel ultra-wide.
The Zero 8 is powered by the trusty MediaTek Helio G90T octa-core processor, with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. There’s also a generous 4,500mAh battery with 33W SuperCharge.
No official word about the device’s release date. As of writing, the Infinix Zero 8 is listed at their official Lazada page with a placeholder for a price.
Infinix Zero 8 Specs
- Android 10, XOS 7
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.85-inch FHD+ IPS display, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz sampling rate
- 2GHz MediaTek Helio G90T octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali G76 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) front cameras
- 64-megapixel + 8-meapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (low-light) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Black, Green, White
- 4,500mAh battery, 33W SuperCharge