Here’s another midrange smartphone from Infinix, the Zero 8i. It’s the exact replica of the Zero 8 from August, but with toned-down cameras to achieve a lower price tag.
The Infinix Zero 8i is powered by the ever-reliable MediaTek Helio G90T octa-core processor, coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB expandable storage.
We then have a large 6.85-inch FHD+ display on the front with a smooth 90Hz refresh rate. There’s a pill-shaped punch-hole for the dual selfie camera. Complimenting its large screen is the generous 4,500mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
It’s pretty much the same as the Zero 8 that we saw earlier this year. But this time, the main camera was downgraded to 48-megapixel (from 64-megapixels) and the selfie camera to 16-megapixel (from 48-megapixels).
The Infinix Zero 8i has a price of INR14,999 (around Php9,800) and will be initially available in India. Alternatively, you can get the Zero 8 which is available in the Philippines for Php12,990.
Infinix Zero 8i Specs
- Android 10, XOS 7
- Dual SIM, Dual standby
- 6.85-inch FHD+ IPS display, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz sampling rate
- 2GHz MediaTek Helio G90T octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali G76 GPU
- 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) front cameras
- 48-megapixel + 8-meapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (low-light) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor) rear cameras, LED flash
- DTS Surround Sound
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Colors: Silver Diamond, Black Diamond
- 4,500mAh battery, 33W SuperCharge