Realme’s first true wireless earphones (TWS) with Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) — the Realme Buds Air Pro — is now in the Philippines.
The Realme Buds Air Pro has two microphones that analyze the noise surrounding you to apply the right noise cancellation. It also features an in-ear design for better bass response. Clearly, it’s a better alternative to the Buds Air, Air Neo, and Buds Q, also available in the country.
Delivering music are 10mm Bass Boost Drivers on each side. It also has a 28mm S1 Chip and Bluetooth 5.0 for low-latency and power-efficient transmission.
Together with the battery inside its circular charging case, Realme claims that the Buds Air Pro can last up to 25 hours.
Launched alongside the X50 Pro 5G and Watch S, the Realme Buds Air Pro has an official price of Php4,990. However, you can get it for only Php3,990 on Lazada and Shopee on December 3 at 7 PM and during the 12.12 Super Brand Day Sale.
Realme Buds Air Pro Specs
- 10mm drivers
- Realme S1 chip
- Google Fast Pair
- Smart Wear Detection
- Touch controls, Voice Assistant
- AAC, SBC
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Transparency Mode, Game Mode (94ms Super Low Latency)
- Active Noice Cancellation (ANC) with dual microphone
- Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC)
- IPX4 water-resistant (earphones only)
- Weight: 5g per earphone
- Colors: Rock Black, Soul White
- Earphones battery: 6 hours ANC OFF, 5 hours ANC ON
- Charging case battery: 25 hours ANC OFF, 20 hours ANC ON
- 2-hour charging time