At long last, Realme finally has a proper flagship smartphone in the Philippines, the Realme X50 Pro 5G.
Initially introduced back in February, the Realme X50 Pro 5G has all the bells and whistles you might expect from a flagship phone. There’s the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, 5G connectivity, and a 90Hz 6.44-inch Super AMOLED screen.
It even comes with a dual selfie camera, four on the back, and a 4,200mAh battery with 65W SuperDart fast charging.
The device then runs on Android 10 with Realme UI, has stereo speakers, and a generous 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. You can check the full specs list below.
The Realme X50 Pro is available through Smart Signature Plan M for Php1,899, with a one-time cashout price of only Php6,900. Those who will pre-order it on Smart’s online and offline store on December 3 to 10 will get a free Realme Watch worth Php3,990.
Realme X50 Pro 5G Specs
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~408ppi
- 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G octa-core processor
- Vapor Cooling System
- 12GB LPDDR5
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 256GB UFS 3.0 internal storage, non-expandable
- 32-megapixel (f/2.5) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) front cameras
- 64-megapixel (f/1.8) + 12-megapixel (telephoto, f/2.5) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide/macro) + 2-megapixel (monochrome) rear cameras
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NAVIC
- Dimensions: 158.96 x 74.24 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 205g
- Colors: Moss Green, Rust Red
- 4,200mAh non-removable battery, 65W SuperDart charge