Lenovo S5 Pro GT was just unveiled, and it comes with some a few but significant upgrades over its predecessor.
From the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, the S5 Pro GT now sports a Snapdragon 660 chipset. It will be available in a 4GB/64GB, 6GB/64GB, and 6GB/128GB RAM storage configurations.
Besides the chipset, the Lenovo S5 Pro GT is pretty much identical to the standard version. You’re still getting a 6.2-inch FHD+ screen, with a notch on top that houses a 20-megapixel selfie camera and an 8-megapixel IR camera for the 3D face scanner.
On the back, we have a 12-megapixel primary camera with a wide f/1.8 aperture, and a secondary 20-megapixel sensor with a 2x telephoto lens.
It also has the same all-metal build, and a 3,500mAh battery on the inside, which is being refueled by an 18W fast-charger.
Lenovo S5 Pro GT Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, ZUI 5.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby, Hybrid
- 6.2-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2246 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~402ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Adreno 512
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 20-megapixel (f/2.2) + 8-megapixel dual front camera
- 12-megapixel (f/1.8, PDAF) + 20-megapixel (f/2.6, 2x telephoto) dual rear cameras, dual-tone flash
- Fingerprint scanner, 3D Face unlock
- Stereo speakers
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 75.45 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 170g
- Colors: Gold, Black
- 3,500mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charger
The Lenovo S5 Pro GT will retail for CNY1,200 (~Php9,300) for the 4GB/64GB model, CNY1,300 (~Php10,000) for the 6GB/64GB variant, and for the 5GB/128GB you’d be paying a price of CNY1,500 (~Php11,600). It’s now available for pre-order in China and will hit the shelves on December 24.