5G is the center of attention in this year’s MWC in Shanghai. Tons of brands have introduced different 5G hardware on the said convention, one of them being is the latest Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Edition.
Unlike the original model, the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Edition now has a Qualcomm Snapdragon X50 modem on the inside, which enables the said ultra-fast wireless connectivity.
To separate it from the non-5G model, the new Z6 Pro will come in a new transparent black color option. A really futuristic look that we also saw on the Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer Edition.
Other than that, it’s still the same Z6 Pro smartphone that we saw a few months back. There’s the 6.39-inch FHD+ OLED screen, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, and a 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
A triple camera setup is seen on the back, while on the front we have a 32-megapixel selfie camera and a stereo speaker setup with Dolby Atmos technology.
Just like almost all devices showcased in these kinds of events, there’s no official word yet about the pricing and availability details of the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Edition. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Edition Specs
- Android 9 Pie, ZUI 11
- Dual SIM, Hybrid
- 6.39-inch FHD+ OLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- Coldfront cooling system
- 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 128GB/256GB/512GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 32-megapixel front camera
- 48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 16-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 8-megapixel (telephoto) + 2-megapixel (depth sensor), PDAF, LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- HSPA+, 4G LTE, 5G
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- USB Type-C
- Color: Transparent Black
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.6 x 8.64mm
- Weight: 185g
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging