Lenovo completes their Z6 line-up by introducing the vanilla Lenovo Z6 model.
This new device will seat between the flagship Z6 Pro and the midrange Z6 Youth Edition. The Lenovo Z6 sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, which is configurable by up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
Lenovo was able to cram in a decent 4,000mAh battery in its sleek 7.97mm body. A feature-packed 6.39-inch FHD+ OLED screen is found on the front, with HDR10 support, DCI-P3 coverage, and a fast 120Hz refresh rate for a smoother UI response.
The Lenovo Z6 is being held up by a magnesium alloy body, with a clean glass back panel. Speaking of which, you can spot a 24-megapixel primary camera on the rear, and an 8-megapixel telephoto lens and 5-megapixel depth sensor.
Lenovo Z6 Specs
- Android 9 Pie, ZUI 11
- Dual SIM, Hybrid
- 6.39-inch FHD+ OLED display, 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~403ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- Adrenno 618 GPU
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 24-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (2x telephoto) + 5-megapixel (Depth sensor) rear cameras, PDAF LED flash
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Headphone jack
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 157 x 74.5 x 7.97mm
- Weight: 159g
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery, 18W fast charging
The Lenovo Z6 will go on sale in China starting July 9. It starts at CNY1,899 (~Php14,100) for the 6GB/64GB model, CNY2,099 (~Php15,600) for the 6GB/128GB, and CNY2,499 (~Php18,600) for the 8GB128GB.