Meizu has officially launched the Snapdragon 710-powered Meizu 16X.
The Meizu 16X has a starting price of CNY 2,100 (~Php16,600) for the base model with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. Getting additional 64GB more would cost CNY 2,400 (~Php19,000) but the RAM still has the same capacity. From a value for money standpoint, it’s better to just take the lower storage model and buy a microSD for the rest of the change.
As the name suggests, the Meizu 16X is basically an upgraded version of the Meizu 16. It’s got the innovative in-display fingerprint sensor, 6-inch 1080P+ AMOLED screen, dual rear cameras, 20-megapixel front-facing shooter.
The Meizu 16X is available for pre-order in Meizu’s website and it will be released starting next week, 26th of September.
Meizu 16X Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, Flyme OS
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 6-inch Full HD+ display, 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution, ~402ppi
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon hexa-core processor
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal storage, microSD support
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- 12-megapixel + 20-megapixel rear cameras, OIS, PDAF, LED flash
- 16-megapixel selfie camera f/2.0
- WiFi, WiFi hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 151 x 73.5 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 154 g
- Colors: White, Gold, Black
- 3,100mAh non-removable battery