Digital Walker, the official distributor of OnePlus devices in the Philippines, just announced the local pricing and availability of the new OnePlus 7T Pro.
The local tech store will be offering the OnePlus 7T Pro with 8GB/256GB RAM and storage configuration for a price of Php42,990.
Alternatively, you can get the device at different installment options. There’s the 6-month installment plan for Php7,931.67 per month, 12 months for Php3,965.83 per month, and 24 months for Php1,982.92.
If you don’t have a credit card, Home Credit is available in Digital Walker branches in TriNoma, Greenbelt, SM Mall of Asia, Glorietta, and Robinson’s Ermita and Magnolia.
As of writing, the OnePlus 7T Pro is only available in select Digital Walker branches such as in Greenbelt 5, V-Mall, TriNoma, SM North EDSA, Shangri-La, One Bonifacio, Eastwood, Century Mall, Ayala the 30th, and Estancia.
It shall arrive in more Digital Walker stores soon, and on their official store in Lazada and Shopee.
OnePlus 7T Pro Specs
- Android 10.0; OxygenOS 10.0
- Dual SIM
- 6.67-inch Fluid AMOLED Display, 1440 x 3120 pixels, ~516ppi
- 2.96GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 256GB internal storage, non-expandable
- 16-megapixel pop-up front camera
- 48-megapixel wide camera (f/1.6, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS) + 8-megapixel (f/2.4, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom) + 16-megapixel (ultrawide, f/2.2, AF) rear cameras
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 162.6 x 75.9 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 206g
- Colors: Haze Blue, McLaren Edition
- 4,085mAh non-removable battery, Warp Charge 30T